All the last technical innovations and durability are contained in the Czech crockery. It is produced using freshest high-tech and unique materials: titanium, ceramics, and silumene. It has unique features like cooking without grease, while the food does not get burned.
- The GURMAN crockery is extremely durable to scratches and mechanical damage because of the ceramic layer that contains titanium. It takes no time and problems to clean both inside and out!
- It will not be deformed at high temperatures, as well as at instant cooling, which allows temperature shock to be used in dish washing.
- Unusually quick and uniform spreading of heat, and long lasting accumulation of heat at minimal temperatures!
- High level of economy with respect to energy, time of cooking and time of cleaning. Possible to be used in stoves (handles and other parts of crockery are heat resistant to temperatures up to 260°C)!
- Prepare food with constantly heightened steam pressure, thanks to the special structure of the lid made from bore silicate glass!
The products that are prepared in these dishes stay juicy, very tasty and, most importantly, they help enjoy healthy lifestyle! Further information - www.topmoravia.com